By making a purchase, becoming a member, using our website or providing your details to us in-store or over the phone, then you acknowledge that your personal data may be used according to the practices set out in this policy.
Section 1: Personal Information
While providing you with our services, sometimes we might need to collect some personal data from you. When it comes to privacy, why we’re different comes down to something simple; we care. Here at Tender Sleep, we promise to be transparent with you about how we collect, process, store and share your personal data:
- You’re always in control: your privacy will be respected at all times and we will put you in control with easy-to-use tools and clear choices.
- We operate securely: we are committed to maintaining the safety and security of all personal data from the point of collection to its deletion from our company, using appropriate security measures and controls.
- For your benefit: when we do process your personal data, we will do so to benefit you and to make your experience with Nest better and to improve our products and services.
Collection of Personal Information
While visiting our website IP address will be used to access the site logged with the dates and times of access. This information will be used to track the users, analyse trends, administer the site and gather extensive demographic information for internal use. We didn’t link any type of recorded IP addresses to personally recognizable information.
We Collect Device Information by Using the Following Technologies
- Cookies will be automatically placed on your device when you visit a website as it includes an anonymous exclusive identifier. You can visit our website if you want to know about cookies, and how you can to disable it.
- Log files help us to actually tract the actions that are occurring on the Site, and for this, we collect data by using your IP address, service provider, browser type, time/date and referring/exit pages.
- Web beacons, pixels and tags are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, we collect some information when you make a purchase from our website. That might include the information i-e your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, postal code, city, country or phone number. This information will be referred to as “Order Information”.
Usage of Personal Information
We use the information that you submit while placing an order through website i-e order processing information, payment details, billing or shipment address, email, name and phone number. This type of order information will be used for the following purposes;
- To communicate with you about order;
- To screen our orders for potential risk, threat or fraud; and
- When required we will use your information for marketing and advertising purpose. But we will only use a limited amount of personal details otherwise we will take your consent before using these personal details.
All the information that we collect will be used to screen the potential risks and frauds especially your IP address, Name and Email address. Most of the details are used to improve and optimize our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect the data for purchasing the products or services and it will never reveal any type of customer information to other companies, affiliates or third parties, without customer’s permission. This consent will be requested either orally or else users will be asked to send an email. If the customer didn’t grant permission in the written form, then we will never disclose the information.
Section 2: Consent
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your payment details, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase; you give consent to us to collect it, using it only for that specific reason. Tender Sleep will never use the personal details of customers without the consent of the user. If Company has to use your details for marketing, then they will get your consent first via online forms or questionnaires.
We will discard all the consent forms that are collected during the purchase after the valuable life of such documents. No data will be made available to third parties without definite consent from the user that can be either in the written or verbal form.
Withdraw of Consent
There are times when customers fill the consent form accidentally which they want to change later on. https://www.tendersleep.co.uk/ will allow you to withdraw your consent. All you have to do is to contact our support to clear them about your consent withdrawal.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you confirm that you are at least at or above the age of consent in accordance with your country, state or province of residence’s age of consent laws. And you give consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Section 3 – Disclosure
We will only disclose your personal information to the third party only if it’s required by law. Otherwise, we will ask for your consent before sharing or using your personal information with someone else.