Planning Your Delivery
While planning deliveries at Tender Sleep, our main focus is to satisfy our customers by working around their schedule.
We respect the time of our customers, so you don’t have to wait an entire day for the delivery. Our delivery team will give you 2 to 3 hours’ time frame window for which you need to stay at home. If you can’t make it in time, then please inform us in time, so we can postpone your delivery. After receiving your call, we will rearrange your delivery date and avoid any additional costs for you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
All the packages will be delivered between 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Please note that we will try our best to deliver your product as soon as possible but because of some uncontrollable factors, the package might face slight delay. The factors include traffic, accidents etc. In case your package is delayed because of some issues, we will notify it to you beforehand. According to Consumer Contract Regulation (2013) it is your legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of placement and after a day of receiving your item. You can know more about your rights as a buyer.
Please ensure you provide the accurate contact details, so our delivery team can contact you and keep you updated via text message or a call. If the goods you ordered are in stock, we aim to deliver it the same day depending upon your postcode. Please check the delivery map or contact us to know about your delivery time.
When a delivery date has been agreed with our courier, but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery, we reserve the right to charge the customer as below:
|Green Area||Blue Area||Orange Area|
There won’t be any type of handling charges if lift is available in the building. However, if there is no lift available in the building, then the following handling charges will be applied;
- Bed handling to the first floor is free, and for every proceeding floor it will be £10.
- Mattress handling charges are the same as of the bed. If you have ordered the bed and mattress altogether, then handling charges for every floor will be £10 except the first floor.
- Wardrobe handling charges for the ground floor is free, but you have to pay £10 for every preceding floor.
- Sofas handling charges for the ground floor is free, but for every proceeding floor it will be £15.
- Above-mentioned costs are handling charges that’s different from the delivery charges.