The full memory foam mattress adjusts itself according to the shape of your body. This soft and resilient foam mattress will spread your body weight equally, which enables you to sleep well at night and improvise your blood circulation. Decide the firmness, material, budget and then select the memory foam you need from Tender Sleep. You can buy an 8 to 9 inches thick memory foam mattress to enjoy quality sleep.
- Memory foam provides ideal spinal alignment and supports your body by contouring to the shape.
- It equally distributes your body weight that will reduce the overall pressure on the heaviest parts of your body.
- Memory foam helps in relieving aches and pains by stimulating blood circulation in the body throughout the night.
- Memory foam creates a personal sleep zone to prevent the feeling of toss and turn off your partner.
- A memory foam mattress consists of a viscoelastic structure that restricts the dust mites’ penetration.
- It also helps in the reduction of allergic symptoms and promotes a cleaner, healthier night’s sleep.
|Size||Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King Sizes|
|Thickness||8 to 9 inches|
FEATURES OF FULL MEMORY FOAM:
- Hypo-Allergenic foam
- Contours to your body’s shape
- Full head to toe anatomical support
- Relieves pressure points across the body
- Promotes good blood circulation
SPECIFICATIONS OF FULL MEMORY FOAM:
- Quilted mattress in a Quality Cover
- Suitable for all UK standard size bed bases
- Fully amenable with UK fire regulations
- Single Mattress Size: 2.9ft x 6.2ft (90 cm x 190 cm)
- Small Double Mattress Size: 3.9ft x 6.2ft (120 cm x 190 cm)
- Double Mattress Size: 4.4ft x 6.2ft (135 cm x 190 cm)
- King Mattress Size: 4.9ft x 6.5ft (150 cm x 200 cm)
- Super King Mattress Size: 5.9ft x 6.5ft (180 cm x 200 cm)
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATED