People suffering from back or neck pain are recommended to use Full Orthopaedic Mattress, it offers more than just back support. Sleep has a big influence on our mental, emotional and physical well-being. So, it’s better to invest your money in a high-quality Orthopaedic mattress. Tender Sleep offers affordable rates for this super soft mattress that help you to get relief from chronic back or neck pain.
8 to 10 inches Full Orthopaedic Mattress, meant to deliver comfort and serenity to people who want to enjoy their bedtime. Specially designed to support the critical parts of the human body and create harmony while sleeping. Moreover, this mattress is dust mite resistant and entails hypo allergens. It’s covered in a deluxe, soft-to-the-touch damask fabric that gives it an extra cosy factor, whilst it also serves as a padded mattress due to quilt and pads present on both sides.
Qualities of a good mattress:
- The high-quality solid, firm surface of the mattress will support the frame while you sleep. This push-back will prevent twisting to promote better sleep.
- A Full orthopaedic mattress distributes your bodyweight equally while sleeping at night. It will ease down your pressure points present at your back, neck, and hips to make you feel relaxed.
- Moreover, this coil spring memory foam mattress will help you to realign your spine and elevates the pressure caused on it due to incorrect posture.
Construction of Orthopaedic Mattress:
- Top quilt: This open quilt pattern gives it a medium feel. The upper damask quilted layer features 0.9 oz/ft² fibre and 1-inch super-soft foam.
- Comfort layers: This mattress features a convoluted foam topper with 1.25-inch high-density, the two layers of .25-inch foam, and a heavy-weight stitched cotton pad delivers a medium feel while providing a breathable comfort.
- Support system: We use the highest quality innerspring to provide superior support and durability and features a 12.75-gauge, coil and a 6-gauge border rod for edge-to-edge support for premium relief.
|Size||Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King Sizes|
|Thickness||8 to 10 inches|
|Border Top Fabric||Quilted top|
|Quality||Medium Soft firmness|
Specifications of Full Orthopaedic Mattress:
- Quilted mattress in a Quality Cover
- Full head to toe anatomical support
- Safety Standards: UK Fire Safety Compliant
- Single Mattress Size: (90 cm x 190 cm)
- Small Double Mattress Size: (120 cm x 190 cm)
- Double Mattress Size: (140 cm x 190 cm)
- King Mattress Size: (150 cm x 200 cm)
- Super King Mattress Size: (180 cm x 200 cm)
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATED